Is a work from home day job a dream come true?
Working for VE People comes with some great benefits and rewards. Just how do you get hired to work with us?
Our Hiring Policy is the cornerstone of our ability to provide high quality engagements with our clients. It is therefore, critical that we only hire staff who we consider up to that challenge.
Without divulging the intricacies of our Hiring Policy, here are some general pointers that will show you what we are looking for:
- Your skills will be tested, not through generic online tests, but by actually working internally for us. Every staff member must work for VE People internally before being placed with clients. Your progression to being client facing is assessed by our HR Lead, Client Services Lead, Solutions Executive and the CEO. Every one of them must sign off before you are placed with clients
- We placed high emphasis on people who have built a solid framework in terms of their respective skills/disciplines but place an even higher emphasis on people looking to learn and further their skills. We do not seek to employ “Rockstars” who think they know it all already, we seek to employ highly capable people with a thirst for learning
VE People has a strong a vibrant internal culture of community and support. We have a nonhierarchical structure and promote idea sharing and open discussions. In order to be employed at VE People, you must demonstrate a willingness and ability to team with others and share ideas
We place strong emphasis on a candidate’s commitment to social improvement and responsibility. Our rationale is that candidates who care about community often translate directly to having an ability to deliver high quality services to our clients a Win/Win for everyone
We really like to hire people who know how to have fun!
- We hire remote staff from any location provided you can demonstrate sufficient internet connectivity and a noisefree and professional work from home arrangement
- We hire onsite staff local to the projects that are open at the time
- We always seek to hire staff who have well defined career or personal goals and will gladly support and guide successful candidates towards achieving them
- We always seek to hire staff who are willing to share their knowledge, expertise and skills with others to help them achieve their goals. Collaboration and teaming is at the forefront of the VE People mindset
If you think you have what it takes to join VE People, send us your CV today!